profile picture of brandonicedout
brandonicedout
yall WDYWT weak af , yall stay losing with your shitty style
You saying our WDYWT is good? loool HB forums been fell off. Dont act like you niggas dont know this. KTT and all those other fuck nigga sites are even worse tho. And dead @ OFT even being listed.
January 17, 2013 @ 07:56 AM
profile picture of dmwalking
dmwalking
As faggoty as HB is these days, nothing is as gay as posting on a forum dedicated to the dickriding of a single rapper who influences your whole style.  Sorry player.  HB was brought together by the mutual like of sneakers, streetwear, and so forth.   KTT was brought together by the love of one man.  I don't know how anyone could even be proud of that.  

"I love kanye so much, I want to go to his website and post on it with other guys who love kanye."  

Son, I like Kanye too. But I dont' think I've ever been to his website or any kanye related website.   Y'all can be in denial all you want. But KTT forums are one big L. I bet Kanye doesn't even talk to y'all. And if he does, y'all are gay for getting excited about it. 
January 17, 2013 @ 08:15 AM
profile picture of darianagrande
DarianaGrande
We gay, but ya'll on this nigga dick tho

If you niggas want a war its nuthin to us B.
January 17, 2013 @ 08:42 AM
profile picture of sabadz
Kimo 先生
op dont want it with HB fall back
January 17, 2013 @ 09:30 AM
profile picture of kopyright3d
feekz
fuck yo clique

January 17, 2013 @ 09:37 AM
profile picture of big-perm
ⓜⓘⓝⓓⓔⓡⓐⓢⓔⓡ
^^^ I don't know I laughed at that gif
January 17, 2013 @ 09:53 AM
profile picture of dgaf
dgaf.
To all you Chief Kweef's beefin' over forums and shit, you seriously need to get a fuckin Neopet. Them shits warm your heart up real good and makes you more open-minded to other people's thoughts and opinions. Like real talk, this is coming from a Neopet owner since '06. I painted my Neopet with the flame paintbrush so now it looks cool.
January 17, 2013 @ 12:33 PM
profile picture of dgaf
dgaf.
WTF why's it say I only got 1 post? Fuck. I logged into the wrong username again. Gay ass shit.
January 17, 2013 @ 12:34 PM
profile picture of dontgiveafuck
dontgiveafuck
Ayo y'all better add those 2 posts up there to my post count cause you already know that the girls get wet over that shit. Feel me?
January 17, 2013 @ 12:36 PM
dontgiveafuck
SHOUTOUT TO JAYP THOUGH, HE HAS A LARGE PENIS.
January 17, 2013 @ 12:44 PM
profile picture of hiily
thisnigga...
Most people are annoying fags including me
 Did homeboy just call himself a faggot? At least this OP is honest about his sexuality.
I wasn't implying gay.
January 17, 2013 @ 01:06 PM
profile picture of hiily
thisnigga...
KTT has a blog dedicated for us HB niggas. 
Thank you.

But y'all stay losing.
No we have a blod dedicated to lame comments from KTT but it's pretty much been taken over by hypebeast, Your smileys suck dick razz
January 17, 2013 @ 01:08 PM
profile picture of hiily
thisnigga...
yall WDYWT weak af , yall stay losing with your shitty style
Fuck the Fashion section. I hate them I'm talking about misc and L&A and the music section.
January 17, 2013 @ 01:09 PM
dontgiveafuck
KTT has a blog dedicated for us HB niggas. 
Thank you.

But y'all stay losing.
No we have a blod dedicated to lame comments from KTT but it's pretty much been taken over by hypebeast, Your smileys suck dick 
Oh shit this nigga cummin' in here with the illest insults.
January 17, 2013 @ 01:09 PM
profile picture of hiily
thisnigga...
I have an alt with over 3k post and have been on here since 2009. Just needed to say this without the backlash because you fuckboys are sensitive 25 people wouldn't have posted on this on KTT. You guys caught feelings :hah:
January 17, 2013 @ 01:14 PM
dontgiveafuck
I have an alt with over 3k post and have been on here since 2009. Just needed to say this without the backlash because you fuckboys are sensitive 25 people wouldn't have posted on this on KTT. You guys caught feelings :hah:
I don't think you give us enough credit. You ever check out our Bboy thread? -- http://hypebeast.com/forums/sports/185083
January 17, 2013 @ 01:19 PM
profile picture of totalespionage
totalespionage
I'm from KTT. We laugh at you. We have a thread dedicated to your lame comments. We're above you. Dislike this op if you know it's true. Fuck you niggas. How does it feel being the number 4 forum quality wise
1.KTT
2.OFT
3.J.COLE NATION
4.Fags
Fuck your lame ass smileys and you're ugly ass design.
Now I got that out of the way fuck KTT a bunch of fags. Most people are annoying fags including me good bye. 
January 17, 2013 @ 02:17 PM
profile picture of millz
FIDEL CASHFLOW
HB VS KTT FIT BATTLE, THERE CAN ONLY BE 1 SHITTY FORUM, THE INTERNET IS TOO SMALL FOR 2
January 17, 2013 @ 02:39 PM
profile picture of millz
FIDEL CASHFLOW
nope you dont
January 17, 2013 @ 02:46 PM
profile picture of totalespionage
totalespionage
HB VS KTT FIT BATTLE, THERE CAN ONLY BE 1 SHITTY FORUM, THE INTERNET IS TOO SMALL FOR 2
Let's do this shit!!!!coolcool All the KTT fags are going to be wearing their Kilts and leather pants 
January 17, 2013 @ 02:53 PM
Please login first to reply.