profile picture of 79797
profile picture of vinftw
vinftw
he been had these accusations against him
November 21, 2013 @ 12:27 AM
profile picture of napoleon
backlikethat
been knew about this,
dudes a fucking creep. i dont know why anyone would even wanna work with him. dude needs to get hit wit the llama b
November 21, 2013 @ 12:38 AM
profile picture of oneallah
oneallah
read this the other day
dude just looks like a creep
but why didnt the models say anything? i mean when you feel you are being forced to do something sexual by a pedo looking guy, usually that means sexual assault, they never told police about this? started confronting him back while they were shooting?
this is a guy who has shot with people like pharrell, lupe fiasco, a SHITLOAD of other people, and even fucking obama, clearly the models didnt do anything about it when he was performing these sexual acts, usually when a creep is feeling up on you naked, you scream and get the fuck out of there, or call the cops right away
November 21, 2013 @ 12:48 AM
profile picture of gilly-suits
Gilly Suits
People want to work with him, because the fashion industry is very tight knit. Editors constantly go back and forth between known entities instead of unknowns, because their work is known/endorsed and will generate looks just because their name is on it. They even turn their back on the young exploited models to produce a product dripping in pedophilia. With that beginning said, Richardson does good work (not talking white wall images with celebs), but he is a grimey dude. It's funny because fashion magazines' top positions are generally held by females who should hate the guy.

Jezebel been called him out.
November 21, 2013 @ 12:56 AM
profile picture of spacepimp
Bishop Don SpacePimp
Anybody shocked by this news must not know much about him. Dude been had King Creepazoid title on lock. Just look at that face.suprised

Sometimes I think Jacob is the Luke to his Vader...

November 21, 2013 @ 01:03 AM
profile picture of mackness
mackness
oldterry.tumblr.com

dude is mad creepy
November 21, 2013 @ 01:15 AM
profile picture of beck0n
beck0n
profile picture of veryrareandbased
veryrareandbased
if he copped from kate upton . damn. W
November 21, 2013 @ 01:30 AM
profile picture of youngrizal
YoungRizal
This news is as old as the internet
November 21, 2013 @ 01:33 AM
profile picture of supahotfire
Glo'bito
and Ashley Sky dam
November 21, 2013 @ 01:45 AM
profile picture of ruthlezzz
Ruthless
I'd be trying to fuck these bitches too

half of em too busy Tryna succeed they wouldn't mind sucking some dick if that's what it takes

he probably fucks a good percentage of those women 
November 21, 2013 @ 02:01 AM
profile picture of kbos
kbos
read this the other day
but why didnt the models say anything? i mean when you feel you are being forced to do something sexual by a pedo looking guy, usually that means sexual assault, they never told police about this? started confronting him back while they were shooting?
this is a guy who has shot with people like pharrell, lupe fiasco, a SHITLOAD of other people, and even fucking obama, clearly the models didnt do anything about it when he was performing these sexual acts, usually when a creep is feeling up on you naked, you scream and get the fuck out of there, or call the cops right away
The vast majority of people who are sexually assaulted don't report it to the police, and no, usually when a creep is feeling up on you naked, you don't scream and get the fuck out of there or call the cops right away. These are situations where these young girls are being pressured in front of a group of Terrys yes man and on lookers who will say nothing about it. I know you'd think somebody being raped or sexually assaulted would scream and call police etc, this makes sense from an unfamiliar outsiders perspective, but the reality is people mentally shut down or just fulfill what is being expected of them if they are scared or pressured enough.
November 21, 2013 @ 02:07 AM
profile picture of totalespionage
totalespionage
and Ashley Sky dam
November 21, 2013 @ 02:59 AM
profile picture of oneallah
oneallah
read this the other day
The vast majority of people who are sexually assaulted don't report it to the police, and no, usually when a creep is feeling up on you naked, you don't scream and get the fuck out of there or call the cops right away. These are situations where these young girls are being pressured in front of a group of Terrys yes man and on lookers who will say nothing about it. I know you'd think somebody being raped or sexually assaulted would scream and call police etc, this makes sense from an unfamiliar outsiders perspective, but the reality is people mentally shut down or just fulfill what is being expected of them if they are scared or pressured enough.
i see, but when your a grown women, and they are all grown women, you can make your own decisions, they do have minds of there own, your making it seem like they are so pressured they shut down, and do what he says, a normal girl wouldnt, if a ugly pedo looking creep like that fuck was naked in front of you you would call 911, no question, its not like he drugged them and took photos as if they had no control of themselves, they were fully aware of what was going on
either way this dude is a fucking creep, what surprises me is this dude whot with obama,..................you would think obama's staff  and secret service before the shoot would look into his background
November 21, 2013 @ 03:27 AM
profile picture of ruthlezzz
Ruthless
Anybody shocked by this news must not know much about him. Dude been had King Creepazoid title on lock. Just look at that face.

Those pics gay as fuck.. Is he openly gay?
November 21, 2013 @ 03:41 AM
profile picture of ilovezooeydeschanel
SonOfRise
Anybody shocked by this news must not know much about him. Dude been had King Creepazoid title on lock. Just look at that face.

Those pics gay as fuck.. Is he openly gay?
No just comfortable. 
November 21, 2013 @ 04:10 AM
profile picture of kbos
kbos
read this the other day
i see, but when your a grown women, and they are all grown women, you can make your own decisions, they do have minds of there own, your making it seem like they are so pressured they shut down, and do what he says, a normal girl wouldnt, if a ugly pedo looking creep like that fuck was naked in front of you you would call 911, no question, its not like he drugged them and took photos as if they had no control of themselves, they were fully aware of what was going on
either way this dude is a fucking creep, what surprises me is this dude whot with obama,..................you would think obama's staff  and secret service before the shoot would look into his background
I feel like you're not really able to put yourself in the shoes of what that would be like for that model in that kind of creepy situation unfolding tbh. Also keep in mind, a lot of models wouldn't wanna speak their mind or go against the grain initially out of fear of being blackballed from the industry.
November 21, 2013 @ 04:43 AM
profile picture of vicjvasquez11
vasquiat
He deff got some from Franco
November 21, 2013 @ 05:08 AM
profile picture of johnvharrison
JohnvHarrison
read this the other day
 Also keep in mind, a lot of models wouldn't wanna speak their mind or go against the grain initially out of fear of being blackballed from the industry.
nah, that's kinda like saying you won't report a rape in fear that guys will never want to sleep with you again. If it's some legitimate creep shit that terry is doing, he would get shit on faster than some young ass model who is barely in the game. Just look what niggas did to Michael Jackson. That's why I don't really believe anything these bitches say, they probably did whatever creepy shit he said on impulse of just wanted to be in the game, now years later they feel guilty about having to get their foot in the door in that way so they wanna take him down too
November 21, 2013 @ 05:24 AM
Please login first to reply.